Creating A Website Using WordPress Tutorial is a Great Guide For Beginners. With this tutorial you will quickly learn how to build your own website. WordPress is one of the leading programs web designer use when creating their websites.
Are you looking for the best tutorials to work with WordPress navigation menus? WordPress Tutorial Guide is what you are looking for when it comes to building a website. WordPress navigation menus allow you to easily customize and manage menus.
The Ultimate Guide to Creating a Website With WordPress
You are about to gain a tremendous advantage over most WordPress users. When it comes to creating a website this is the ultimate guide.
WordPress was originally designed for news-oriented sites. People are now using it to create all kinds of websites because of its ease of use and flexibility.
The problem is, most Web sites aren’t really “news sites”. The average user doesn’t know how to effectively use the WordPress Menu functions. Static pages are used to create a website with a logical navigation and optimal content layout.
Things you may have not known
In web design, navigation menu is a list of links that allows your website visitors to visit different pages and sections on your website. It helps users navigate around your website, hence the name navigation menu.
FACT: Not every WordPress site should be organized in a total blog format with only categories and posts. WordPress can be used to create other websites and not just blogs.
FACT: Too many users fail to make effective use of static landing pages. This causes their important content and visitors to get lost in a sea of dated posts.
FACT: Traditional static website owners shy away from using WordPress. They assume their content can only be organized in reverse chronological order.
FACT: Existing WordPress users struggle to make their menus link to the pages they want.
If you are new to Web design this is the perfect Tutorial and Starter Guide. It will show you how to make the best use of the dynamic and static functionality, so your content is organized in the most logical way for your visitors.
If you are intimidated with building your own website, than this guide will make learning a breeze!
What Does The Guide Include?
– 125 pages (PDF) of up-to-date information on how to use WordPress. How to create your own website. Great for beginners. (Instant download — requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view)
– Tips on topic/keyword research, SEO (search engine optimization), promotion, plugins, making money, writing content, layout, security and customizing common elements of your blog(header, stylesheet, etc.)
– An entire chapter dedicated to layout that will help you make your Website easier to navigate using static pages. This can potentially improve your site’s search engine optimization.
– Instructions for adding/floating social media icons in your header.
– Discover how to easily add AdSense ads to your sidebar.
– Lots of colorful screenshots for illustration and easy reading.
– Help with using the WordPress Menu feature to create drop-down navigation menus in seconds.
– Inside tips on what I’ve done with my newest WordPress site to improve the page views per visitor.
– FREE lifetime upgrades! WordPress is always being updated. So I will keep the guide up-to-date to reflect major releases and send (email) you a copy.
WordPress comes with a built in tool that allows you to create and use menus on your website. Here you can create menus by adding items from left hand column to the right. You can add any WordPress post, page, categories, and custom links to your menus.
Who is the WP Starter Guide For?
– People who want to learn how to use WordPress (for hosted sites, not the free WordPress.com version).
– Existing WordPress users struggling with layout, site navigation, and WordPress basics.